Welcome to The High Fantasy Society: LARP System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum for the combined realms of The High Fantasy Society

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
You must register to see all of the Combined Realms Forums!
Make sure to fill out your Profile and read the *New Forum Users/Forum Announcements* section.

Sebastian & Doniban Play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet
HFS Name: Sleet Gil-shalos
Kingdom: Kalladen
Class: Healer, Wizard, Alchemist, Assassin, Warrior

Sebastian & Doniban Play Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian & Doniban Play   Sebastian & Doniban Play I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Doniban Bane

Doniban smiled. "I thought you would have given me more time to play with your little toy Sebastian." You must have known that I smelt you watching us; hum I guess your slipping in your old age".

The next heart beat the air began to shimmer and coalesce, and with a shaking like thunder with no sound the air exploded around them. Sebastian and Xanyin hurled through the air Xanyin skidding across the floor like a stone across a lake. With ease Sebastian buried the cursed black blade into the ground and halted his slide. As Sebastian straightened up he wiped some dust off of him.

"So wolf what makes you think you can just play with other peoples toys with out their permission?"
Doniban laughed. "Well seen as you have that pieces of nasty flesh of mine that you play with I would just play with this little bit of meat sack here."

"Fair enough wolf but I wanna play too!" With that said Sebastian reached in the air with his left arm and pulled an onyx shield out. Pulling the black sword from the ground and hoisting it to his shoulder, grinning Sebastian breathed "Lets Play !"
Back to top Go down

Sebastian & Doniban Play
Page 1 of 1