Welcome to The High Fantasy Society: LARP System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum for the combined realms of The High Fantasy Society

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
You must register to see all of the Combined Realms Forums!
Make sure to fill out your Profile and read the *New Forum Users/Forum Announcements* section.

In Kalladen, before & after the War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet
HFS Name: Sleet Gil-shalos
Kingdom: Kalladen
Class: Healer, Wizard, Alchemist, Assassin, Warrior

In Kalladen, before & after the War Empty
PostSubject: In Kalladen, before & after the War   In Kalladen, before & after the War I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:47 pm

**ROLEPLAY**

Before the war.......

Jan 5, 2011
Written by Sir Kyrryn

Shivanni wanders the King's chambers in deep thought of the recent events that have unfolded in Kalladen. Her expressions go from sadness to giggling with each passing turn. Suddenly she stops and she sees from out of the corner of the her eyes a glint of gold from under a stack of papers on a table in the corner of the chambers. Its is the crown of Kalladen and it seemed to call to Shivanni. She walks over to the table and looks around to see if anyone was looking. Shivanni then like a misbehaving child picks up the crown and giggles. She holds the crown up high and just before she places it on her head a dark voice breaks the silence of the room. “His body hasn’t even been found yet and your placing the crown on your head.” Kyrryn calls out to the now startled Regent. “He is.....dead?” Shivanni turns to look at Kyrryn with tears welling up in her eyes. “He might as well be...with the way your acting.” the brooding Knight adds as he comes out of the shadows. “How long have you been there?” Shivanni asks. “Long enough to make sure.....Sleet or one of her sisters isn’t in the room."
“I’m a sister.” Shivanni exclaims.
“Don’t remind me.” Kyrryn replies in somewhat disgusted tone. “You summoned me, M’Lady.” the death knight continued. “I need you to go out into the world and find my husband and the ones that took him from me.” Shivanni states in a regal tone. “Shall I use any means necessary to locate the King.” Kyrryn replies.
Then Shivanni just wanders off, totally oblivious to Kyrryn’s question as she begin to giggle and skip around in the room. “SHIVANNI!” Kyrryn yells out and Shivanni snaps out of her happy state and begins to cry. “I can’t do this Kyrryn...I’m a wreck...I have no focus...and I hate this madness that is tearing me apart.” the Regent sobs. The Dark Knight walks to Shivanni and grabs her. Kyrryn then picks Shivanni up and exclaims “You have to deal with this and YOU WILL Stop acting like mad woman!” Shivanni glares at Kyrryn as she is held in the air not sure how to respond. Kyrryn put her down and then pulls the flask of holding from his belt. Shivanni jumps back in fear. “No! you not putting me in that flask Kyrryn!” the regent screams. “I’m not!” Kyrryn screams back.
The Infernal one steps away from Shivanni and goes to the royal desk and opens the flask. Kyrryn begins to chant quietly in a ancient tongue as two guards rush into the chambers. Shivanni waves the soldiers away and turns back to Kyrryn to see a small black ghost like flame rise out of the flask. Kyrryn then places the flame into a small glass bottle and set it on the large oak desk.
“Take this soul and make it your own....the being in this bottle will purge the madness from your mind.” Kyrryn tells Shivanni who has walked closer to the desk. “I leave it for you to decide...I go now to find you husband....My King and Company member and with that the Dark One fades slowly back into the shadows. As he fades completely away he sees Shivanni pick up the bottle and drink the soul into her body. Kyrryn smirks and goes to find Og and punish the ones that took him.
Back to top Go down
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In Kalladen, before & after the War   In Kalladen, before & after the War I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:49 pm

The Beginning of the war....
Written by Sir Kyrryn

Og paces the floor of the pit as night falls on yet another day of imprisonment. “Damn, how much longer must I endure this.” The King thought to himself as the moon began to rise. “The people of Havenswatch will pay for this!” Og calls out from the pit. “I can't leave the castle for one weekend without you getting into trouble.” a voice calls back to the King. “ Kyrryn?” Og again speaks out to the night. “Yes brother it is I and why are you in a pit?” Kyrryn replies. “It was a bad day...but at least the food and large quantities of ale have kept me company and in good spirits.” Og chuckles knowing that he was close to freedom. “I noticed the empty casks in your cage.” Kyrryn smirks. As he walks up to the cell door Kyrryn sees the runes and stops and shakes his head. “This is not good.” Kyrryn informs the King. “What?” Og replies. “ The runes...I cant open the doors......but there is a way to get you out.” the dark knight pauses and adds. “oh before I release you there is something I need too tell you.” Kyrryn says. “What?” Og ask of the dark one. "Death is only the beginning." Og feels the warm flowing of his own blood as Kyrryn sinks the Black Blade deep into his rib cage. Og looks at his company brother and counselor in shock and disbelief in what he had done to him. “Sleep brother and rise anew.” Kyrryn whispers to the king and Kyrryn’s eyes start to glow pale blue and the blade drinks the soul from Og’s body. The demons within the body scream out to Kyrryn.
“What is to come of us?” they cry in unison. “You die.” and with that Kyrryn pulls the sword from Og’s former body and takes flight to the Black Abbey.
Kyrryn arrives at the abbey and walks down into the catacombs with the Black Blade glowing with the soul of Og MacDonald. “Who among you are worthy enough for my brother and King?” Kyrryn speaks to the caskets laying the depths of the abbey. Kyrryn looks to the back of the dead hall and a devilish smile comes over him. “ You will do.” the dark one said to himself as he walks towards the large tomb. Kyrryn walks to the tomb and opens it and inside is the body of the Warlord, Keshlar, of the last Tiefling Army of an age long past.
“You will be the image of Hellfire and Brimstone itself brother....of coarse you will need to learn to walk on hooves.” the death knight smirked as he places the Black Blade into the corpse within the tomb. Kyrryn spoke the words of his kind and he and the blade crackled with energy as Og’s soul poured into the lifeless body in the tomb. The image of Og floated on the warlord. "Soon you will become one and rise again." Kyrryn thought to himself as he drew the sword out of the tomb. The dark one staggered to a broken piece of the abbey to catch his breath. "I too must rest for a short time....the gifts of my kind drain you." and with that Kyrryn walked to the great hall and sat upon his black throne and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In Kalladen, before & after the War   In Kalladen, before & after the War I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Blake Coalter
The cold ruins and halls fill with winter's chill as the Infernal one sits upon his broken throne in quite rest. The days have come and gone since the invasion of Havenswatch and the victory there was at a costly price of to Kyrryn's coffers. Dawn rises on a new day as Kyrryn opens his eyes from his slumber. "I should go and check on my brother to see if he has come to peace with his new body." the dark one thought to himself as he rose from the throne to walk down to the catacombs.
The catacombs were as he left them and Kyrryn walked up to the Teifling's Tomb were he left the soul of Og Mcdonald, King of Kalladen, and opened it to welcome the newly made monarch. Kyrryn was rocked back by a force blasting out from the tomb. The king's soul had burst out and shot towards and even older and more ancient casket in the hall. Kyrryn shook his head and looked in shock at the soul's reaction. "Never had that happen before." the death angel stated as he followed the souls path to the depths of the dead hall.
The soul bore itself into the tomb of Rothgard, Chieftain of the great northern tribes, and almost instantly the soul took control over the body that layed within it. "Why did you do this to me Kyrryn....."Og spoke in his new form. " You wanted to become darker and by placing you in the body of the warlord you would have been that, but your soul doesn't seem to want that for you." The tomb opens and Og sits up in his almost living form.
The soul took to the body quickly but it had not fully reanimated to the world of the living. "You will have to stay alittle bit longer in the abbey brother." Kyrryn informed Og as he pulled a small mirror from his pocket. " By the Hellfires!" Og screams out as he sees his current form. "How long will this take?" the ghastly monarch asks. "Well at least a week more.....must make sure your totally in control of the body." Kyrryn replies.
The Infernal turns and walks back to the throne to rest yet again....."Sleep brother it will go faster that way. Og looks at himself once more and lies back down. "The shite I get myself into.....it will be the death of me!" the king mumbles to himself. "Wait....I think i have die....no...o the hell with it I need a drink!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In Kalladen, before & after the War   In Kalladen, before & after the War I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Written by Kyrryn Stonewall:

"RELEASE ME!" the ghostly voice screams through the darkness of the Black Abbey. Kyrryn jumps from the throne with sword drawn, only to see and hear nothing in the blackness of night that has risen. "Damn!....the stone from Havenswatch must be stronger than I thought." Kyrryn thinks to himself as he drops to a knee."Ozzette will drive me mad...well she is a woman after all." the dark one smirks still weak form the last few weeks.Kyrryn stands to his feet and is met my the empty form of Ozzette.
"Release me Stonewall." Ozzette commands. "Um...No" Kyrryn calmly replies to the captured regent. "Why do you keep me?....the war is over." the spirit states. "Its not for me to release you....I'm merely the warden of your cage." the dark knight bows, mocking Ozzette. "Who keeps me!" and with that last scream the form fades away. Kyrryn drops back onto the throne and looks out into the empty throne room. "I know I must speak to the creature that does keep you or I will never regain my strength." Kyrryn stands and begins to take flight, but his strength quickly leaves him. He calls for his horse and soon the gray beast arrives to carry the Infernal one to Kallabakh.

Do not demand what you cannot take by force.......... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In Kalladen, before & after the War   In Kalladen, before & after the War I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:54 pm

Written by Kyrryn Stonewall:

The air swirls and crawls all over the winged knight as he tries to control his flight to the Black Bear Tavern. The events and actions of the past weeks have finally taken there toll. Unable to keep his thoughts and strength together, Kyrryn drops from the skies and crashes on the streets of Kallabakh.
Sir Cirrus enters the gates of the city after returning from his scouting of Havenswatch. The Drow knight stayed after the war to gather information for his personal gains and for the Company's business. He was thankful the day was dark and cloudy as he traveled the road due in part to his race's distaste of the sun. As Cirrus entered the city he was met by several guards. "Sir Cirrus.....You must hurry!" one of the guards yelled out.
"What is wrong? Why must I hurry?" Cirrus replied.
"It's General Stonewall.....He fell out of the sky and is going mad!" another guard ran up to the Drow Lord.
Cirrus made his to the square where he saw his company brother in a wild rage. Kyrryn with wings still out, staggered and stood swinging the Black Blade at any and all who came near him. His eyes as black as the sword he wielded and it seemed to Cirrus he was fighting a unseen enemy.
"Kyrryn.......I'm here Brother." Cirrus yells out.
"Cirrus get me to the tavern......I cant control them all!" Kyrryn screams out. Cirrus was able to grab Kyrryn and lead him to the tavern. Magnus, the bartender, saw his master and friend and quickly knew what to do. "Sir Cirrus please bring him down into the cellar."
Kyrryn finally passed out and both Cirrus and Magnus carried him the rest of the way down. "He has a crypt from the abbey here for if he becomes weak, but I've never seen him in this state." Magnus said. The bartender opened the crypt and Kyrryn was placed into it. Kyrryn eyes open and change from black to the familiar pale blue and slowly came to. "Thank you brothers.......I need to rest, so please leave me." As both men walked towards the stairs the Infernal on calls out. "Cirrus come back I almost forgot to tell you this." Cirrus walks to the crypt and looks at his company brother. "Yes?" he says. "I need to release Ozzette...the stone and the flask are tearing me apart." Kyrryn states. "Well then do it?" Cirrus replies back. "I can't". Kyrryn raises his arm and places something into Cirrus' hand and passes out again into deep sleep. Cirrus looks into his hand and sees the slashed pouch where the soul flask had been kept. "Damn.......this will not be good if more than just the Regent of Havenswatch is released from that Flask." the Drow Knight thought to himself as he left cellar to seek out the lost flask.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Kalladen, before & after the War   In Kalladen, before & after the War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Kalladen, before & after the War
Page 1 of 1