Welcome to The High Fantasy Society: LARP System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum for the combined realms of The High Fantasy Society

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
You must register to see all of the Combined Realms Forums!
Make sure to fill out your Profile and read the *New Forum Users/Forum Announcements* section.

War with Havenswatch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet
HFS Name: Sleet Gil-shalos
Kingdom: Kalladen
Class: Healer, Wizard, Alchemist, Assassin, Warrior

War with Havenswatch Empty
PostSubject: War with Havenswatch   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:09 pm

War with Havenswatch
Written by Sir Kyrryn Stonewall, The Verbose

It’s a warm autumn day, and the winds are gently picking up the flags on the towers and ramparts of the great castle of Kalladen. The calm of the day is broken by the begging of a frightened voice.

I didn’t know my words would have started a wa-”. The sentence was quickly choked off by the Dark Knight whose grip had tightened on the Page’s throat.

“You truly believed that your foolish words wouldn’t make Havenswatch stand and take notice?” Kyrryn said as he walked towards the open balcony with the Page still in his grasp, hanging in the air in front of him. “Your life has seen so few winters to end so soon.”

The Page Xanyin, now dangling out of Castle Kalladen from the highest tower of the battlements implores, “My Lord General....Sir Kyrryn...I meant no harm...I just wanted to get a rise out of them.

“Well rise they have and have declared war on the Kingdom......WAR!” Kyrryn roared. “Drakenfjord...a noble and strong Kingdom bowed down to our armies after seeing a fraction of what we can do...now Havenswatch, which was under our protection, has the gall to take arms against us?!” The Dark One spoke to the still airborne Xanyin. “You know why that is? Its because now they think we send boys to do our talking!”

Just then the King, Sir Og McDonald, and his council enter the chambers. The council members mumble among themselves and look in horror as they gaze upon the scene at the balcony. “Kyrryn....Is this affair an of state that needs my attention?” Og asks his Fallen company member.

“Its a small issue M’Lord that will be quickly be dropped.”[/b] Kyrryn answered.
“He is my page.” the King said.
“I can bring him back from the dead, too.”the death knight replied. Just then Kyrryn releases the page and Xanyin drops out of sight. The council without saying a word turns and runs out the chamber.

“You dropped him?” You really dropped him?” Og yells at the now smirking Kyrryn. Just then the monarch hears a faint yelp from outside the window. Og looks over and sees his page swinging by one ankle from a rope tied to the railing.
“The boy needs to learn his place.” Kyrryn says as he walks towards the desk on the other side of the room.

“He will brother....I promise, but that doesn’t change the fact that we are still at war with Havenswatch”, Og replies.
“I have already placed bounties on the heads of the members of Havenswatch that declared the act of War.” “I also have sent word to the Captains and Generals to prepare for an invasion.” the King informed the dark one. Kyrryn again with a smirk on his face walks to the balcony and stands over Xanyin.

Xanyin looks up and pleads with Kyrryn. “Are you still mad with me?” Xanyin asks.

“No....” Then Kyrryn pulls a dagger out and cuts the rope. Xanyin screams past another balcony window and Shivanni runs out to it and yells down, “I can fix that!” then she turns and giggles back down the stairs.

Written by Sir Kyrryn Stonewall, posted by Dame Sleet Gil-shalos

Last edited by Sleet Gil-shalos on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Xanyin's Fall   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:17 pm

Hitting the ground, with a hard THWAK!!, Xanyin lay there Crying for help, Screaming in pain. Thusly, Xanyin started to cast on himself a healing spell. Going into his unbroken trance, he rose, in very little pain. Walking to the entrance to the Castle of Kallabakh....he enters, walking to his King's Chambers. Xanyin Finds King Og with Sir Kyrryn and kneeling, Xanyin says "My lord, what is our plan of battle and how may i serve you and Sir Kyrryn?"

**Written by Xanyin, posted by Sleet**
Back to top Go down
Doniban Bane

Character sheet
HFS Name:
Kingdom:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: War with Havenswatch   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:23 pm

watching from the roof as the young xan fell to his death Lord Bane watch as the helpless pup fell. thinking of the war to come he really didn't want the little thing to be all banged up before the war began. Weaving a cushion of air to sto...p the lad from turning into a grease spot . Bane smiled thinking of the goading he did to help start this war. my lord will be pleased. waving his hands through the air opening a portal to the icey waste lands of fenris he stepped through letting out a blood curdeling howl as he stepped through ......
Back to top Go down
grimwulff

PostSubject: Re: War with Havenswatch   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:23 pm

A message is delivered to His Royal Majesty bearing the Seal of Barad Duin.
"We've heard that there is a Bounty and wishes to know how much? The Kingdom coffers can always use more, and we also have mercenaries for hire." signed King Rufus the Grimwulff of Barad Duin.
Back to top Go down
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Harsh Awakening   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Taking a moment’s respite from the mountain of paperwork piled on her desk, Sleet sat in her garden in Castle Kallabakh. She was rudely awakened from her peaceful daydreaming to the harsh sound of loud screaming and crying. Jumping up from her chair, knocking it over when she tangled her feet in her gown, she startled Amyrillis who squawked loudly and pissily flew away.

Looking around to ascertain where the awful noise came from, she exclaimed loudly, “Great teats of Medusa!” The noise came from the direction of Dame Shivanni’s quarters. Sleet starting running, not daring to think about what she might find when she reached her destination.
Back to top Go down
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Bounty   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:30 pm

100 gp per head
Back to top Go down
Halinoph

PostSubject: Falling pages   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:31 am

He had taken a wrong turn somewhere, gotten lost, at least that's what most people would have said in his situation. But Halinoph -for that is what he chose to call himself now that he had left his last place of "operations" knew there were never any wrong turns, and he NEVER got lost- he simply took the more "interesting" paths to get to his destination. He had been looking for Darkwood Village, from what he had heard it was his kind of place. But somehow he now found himself walking just outside one of the walls of the great castle, of which it had many. "Let's see, I took a left, then a right and....aughhh who designs these things?!" He was so caught up in trying to mentally retrace his steps that he could only guess he heard a scream pass behind him somewhere, then a thud. He stopped and looked around peering under the brim of his wide bamboo hat, and seeing nothing, shrugged and continued on his way. He had mischief to make, heroes to trick and villains to... well he'd think of something to do with them...everyone was fair game as far as he was concerned.

But first he had to find his way back to the main road.....
Back to top Go down
Sir Loin of Bos Taurus

Character sheet
HFS Name:
Kingdom:
Class:

PostSubject: The Real Reason for the War With Havens Watch Lest We Forget   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:43 am

House Bos Taurus Visited Havenswatch three or four moons ago to attend a party and feast. With the expectation of good company and a hearty fight Inga and I soon found ourself embroiled in Havenswatch internal politics. Cast as invaders Inga and I felt we would be bad guests of our neighbors to the south if we refused our role. So we did what any good barbarians do, we laid siege, and conquored.
The good folk of Havenswatch put up a token resistance, but House Bos Tausus won the day. My King and Knight Sir Ogg shall reap the bounty of my plunder of these lands, and Kalladen shall prosper from the tears of the vanquished folk of Havenswatch. Let it be known it was not the whelp Xanion but I Loin Bos Taurus who started this war. House Bos Taurus shed Blood for these lands and it will take blood to remove us. I thank the whelp for running his mouth, and I thank the Knights and Crown of Kalladen for Xanions torment. I will feast any who join Kalladen in our upcoming war with Havenswatch.
Back to top Go down
http://sheverbush@yahoo.com
Doniban Bane

Character sheet
HFS Name:
Kingdom:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: War with Havenswatch   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:07 am

After teling the Wolf Lord Nexus of the coming war the Wolf Lord retired to his chambers to ponder over the up coming event.
After getting the metal boiling in his veins over the upcoming war. there ones only one thing that could cool him down...
Bane took off in a dead sprint leaping off the turret. wind rushing through his hair. as he approched the ground he could see the guards
gatherd at the gate for shift change. clearing his mind and pictureing his full wolf form liquified and formed into the staggering full size of his wolf transformation standing a full head taller then the largest lion you ever seen. Grinning he smashed into the sending fissures althe way to the guards feet.
watching the guards jump was always fun but there was a huge problem one of the guards actualy screamed like a firghtend child. this would not do. clearing the distance between himself and the guard flash of silver and claws. removing the side of the guards face and torso. Lord Bane turned to the remaing guard in a growling voice stated" WE DO NOT ALLOW WEAKNESS IN FENERIS ....PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
With that he bounded away to the lands of heavenswatch to scout out the forces and mabye even wreck a village ( wich is always a favorite pass time of the Lord.) Passing trough a woods he caught the sent of someone in the woods thinking a snack would be nice he ignored it it must have been just a lone traveler hardly worth his time to stop. shaking the touhgt from his head he bounded away to a feast in the making .......... a thought poped in Bane's head, if that little pup Xan wasn't so soft a squishy he would have survived that fall from the wall with out any help lol........
Back to top Go down
Doniban Bane

Character sheet
HFS Name:
Kingdom:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: War with Havenswatch   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:20 am

upon reaching the havenswatch borders Doniban troted down to a small villiage the sun was setting and the smell of the final harvest hung in the air.
up ahead he could hear the towns folk celebrating, the aroma of fresh tapped kegs snaked up to his nostrils, the smells of pies and meat on open spit danced upon his taste buds like little ballarinas. Ummmm lord bane thought its been a while since i've had a good drink and dancing and who knows i might spare the little town if i have a good time. Doniban stood up on his hindlegs and slid into his human form. Now Doniban is no small man in the least standing near 8 foot tall in his human form. with a snap of his fingers his best nobel's traveling closthes materialized on him with a long flowing cloak and the symbol of the BloodWolves proudly displayed. Upon reaching the village Doniban took carefull stock of the town small basic town square lined with shops. the peple mingled around the fire pits , and gathered round the kegs. Now it pains me that i came all this way to destroy this town but it just might grow on me. chuckeling to himself, way tooo loud he made his way to the kegs." Good evening stranger what brings you to our fair town " said the man leaned up against the wall with an empressive sword strapped to his side. In a noble sounding voice Doniban replied "I am on my way to visit your king on affairs with our kingdom of kalladen." imeddiately Doniban reached to his magic expecting a fight. Well stranger nice to meet you. how are our allies doing in these days . realesing his hold of the magic he laughed out " Oh those old koots living it up like they always do hahaaaa" thinking to him self he could not belive that everyone was not informed of the war first thing. Exscuss me where are my mannaers Iam Lord Doniban Bane of Kalladen. with a gental bow and a flourish of his hands he produced 2 gold coins and tossedthem to the keep "two of your largest ales my friend and keep the change. As i handed the man the ale he interduced him self "well welcome to our town of border heaven im the sheriff John Maliki and this is my deputy Sasha Genslayer.The lady slinked around the corner and immediatly i could tell she was a magic user she grinned at me "I help the sheriff with the problems he can't handle. I could see in her eyes that knew i too was a user " you have quite a interesting complection there Lord Bane" Sasha commented . Well yes it was an unfortune accident in the forges of fenris with the making of some magic weapons. lol wrong place wrong time i guess. contemplating his story i hope they bought that. sometimes i forget about my apperence smoething i try to forget, Well if you would kindly excuess we i smell some delicous meat thats calling me.with a bow Doniban turned and headed to the spits for some meat. Sir "im not bying his story you just dont get skin that color by an accadent." I agree just keep a close eye on him. not a problem at all Sir . with that said she slid off through the crowed to follow the strange visiter.
Back to top Go down
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet

PostSubject: The Mute Assassin Returns   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:20 am

Jay watched the goings on in the castle. Since his return, he'd kept quiet about the odd places he had traveled to. As he used a knife to cut a slice of apple, he heard the page fall to the ground with a splat. He merely shook his head. The page must have had it coming.

He went to the king, with his report in hand of the other lands. With only the alchemist crazy enough to understand him, and Cirrus currently gone, he wrote down his current report and the damage assessment of Havenswatch.

He'd silently slipped the weakening poisons into a few wells, weakening some of the warriors. Being a smaller fiefdom, he'd had a few rough nights in the woods, especially when the monsters tried to decide he was their favorite toy.

With the orc fingers around his neck, and the poison of a gel slime, he'd concocted a new alchemist brew he'd been experimenting with for some time.

He nodded his head to his king as he left out of the second story window, jumping down and flying back into the woods that acted as one of his many homes.

Written by Jay & posted by Sleet Gil-shalos
Back to top Go down
Doniban Bane

Character sheet
HFS Name:
Kingdom:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: War with Havenswatch   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:03 am

caputred up in the festivities doniban drank and ate and ate and drank. people began to comment on the amount of wich the large man
was consumming. A quite large fellow with a barrel of a chest slammed his ale cup down to the table " so you think you can come to my town and make me look bad in front of the ladies!"
Doniban measured up the man. the fellow was quite large mabye 7 foot easy and a keg for a chest. but a hunger nothing like his own.
My name is han bonecracker. so pale skin what shall it be ale or meat . Doniban smiled and let out a fierce laugh as did Han . "Its ben a long time since i've a real challange" snorted Han. Whistling to the ladies to bring over the first round. the two ate and ate and drank till the two decided it was a draw. getting up doniban was ready to dance heedless of the men with there ladies he grabed the first 2 ladies and started dancing wich them wich mas a mistake. HEY BUDDY!!!
you got a problem . No not at all you 2 seemed to be wasting these ladie's time. but those are our wives!!!. exactly .. your wasting there time
Back to top Go down
Halinoph

PostSubject: A Tavern in Darkwood   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:49 pm

It was late evening by the time Halinoph finally arrived in Darkwood. The shops had closed- at least "officially" and he could smell the smoke of homefires wifting through the streets and of course every other scent in the area... but the smoke was especially strong this time of night. He picked a small tavern a place named "The Pickled Ork" and went inside. True he could have chosen one of the darker, rougher places, but this one had a lot of light and even a little laughter coming from inside. He needed to keep the appearance of being someone of a more....moral nature right now. Less people noticed the poor wandering traveler than the dark brooding guy with the giant sword, though he carried his naginata it wasn't uncommon for anyone to carry a weapon for personal protection so no one really took notice.
After the sun fell the temperature had started to drop, while not frigid, it was noticeable and after being on the road so long and having to sleep under trees and in burrows, a nice warm fire and soft bed was something he welcomed. His "cousins" may have preferred cold and hard living, but he and his kind had at least come to appreciate the comforts of civilization. If "adapt or die" meant anything, his kind would be masters of such. Sure he was fully capable of surviving without any comforts, but life wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable then. His people were raised to endure, to survive, and go without or die, but once they earned their place in the tribe, they were allowed to have any and all comforts they could either take or earn. In his peoples society, stupidity and brash action got you killed. Hyenas were not as big or brutal as wolves, but they were far more cunning and could be much more cruel...and they had a much better sense of humor. He stepped up to the bar and pulled a small coin out, he had very little money...at the moment, but a small offering of money tended to make people more comfortable with you than any amount of smiling ever could, though he offered both.

A short time later he was closing the door to the small room and putting his pack down on the floor. To human, and most other races, it smelled of the roses sitting on the mantle. But to his acute nose, it smelled of sweat, soap, and other bodily fluids including urine. It would do. He checked the room, the walls the floor and the sealing for peeping holes and such and plugged the one he found. These places always had hidden coves spaces between the walls that the owners or their employees could listen to and watch for anything they might find useful about their patrons. Satisfied things were secure enough he left the room, locked the door and went back down to the bar, he needed a drink.

He got his ale and moved to a table against the wall, in a place like this it was foolish to sit with ones back in the open. He sat and sipped and watched. People talked among themselves, some complained about their wife, or husbands, some debated on if the local champion would hold his title at the next tournament and more. But one conversation in particular caught his keen ears. It was three men, one older than the other two...from the way they were talking Halinoph guessed the two younger ones were members of the town guard or something.
"Aye, and now the word is we'll be marchin' to war because of some dern' pimple faced page's clucking." One of the younger men said.
"Bah, they'll start the call soon enough, they have to go fight before planting season starts." Said the older man.
"An, they'l most likely be hirin' some merceneries instead." the other young man huffed.

Halinoph sat back in his chair and continued listening. "Let the fools go fight their war. I'll stay here in the kingdom and guard the women...and the ale." he thought to himself as yet another big toothy grin came over his face.
Back to top Go down
Doniban Bane

Character sheet
HFS Name:
Kingdom:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: War with Havenswatch   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:31 pm

It had been a while since he felt his heart race. mabye it was the ale or just the atmosphere, the way it reminded him of the islands during the spring. a flood of memeroies came roaring in like a tidal wave. before he was chosen to fight with the wolves and just a young barbarian surviing in the hellish waste of fenris. of simple times before he knew what power was. This all came to a screaming stop when he felt something smash into his skull. clearing the confusion from his mind Doniban saw the large fire log sail into his skull again. Impossiable!!!! Bane yelled. picking himself from the ground he looked to his attacker, the husband of the lady he grabed stood there sttaring at Doniban his friend was trying to desperatly hand the man a sword. Take the Damn Sword!! Joe!! Take it!! KILL That Jack A__!!!!. Joe took the sword from his friends hand and charged Doniban. Ready for the attack this time He easily slapped the sword aside. Joe came in with a flury of attacks wild and crazy each attack slapped away with ease. Catching the sword in his hand Doniban pulled the sword from his grasp and threw it into the distance. Laughing doniban slowly walked to joe " congrants stupid meat sack you have done something far greater men have not. you managed to knok me down ". I am Lord Doniban Bane the bloody ,Lord of the second of the Arch devils of hell, the Devourer. And as your reward you will know why they have named me as such.
Back to top Go down
Doniban Bane

Character sheet
HFS Name:
Kingdom:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: War with Havenswatch   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:36 pm

stepping back Doniban summoned the change to his werewolf form. Joe found himself frozen from fear the man standing over him was one of the creatures of legends. in a flash of silver that was the last thought Joe would ever have. Blood dripping from his maw people started to scream and scurry away but before they could get away Bane snapped up a circle of force around the whole town square stopping anyone from fleeing. John barely had time to react before he saw Joe get bitten in half. Having been a merc before he had run across werewolves before but this was not your run of the mill werewolf. drawing his sword John ran in on the monster before he took 2 full strides there was a flash of heat raceing beside him. Stunned as the fireballs exploded on the monster " your too slow old man i'll handle this." As the smoke cleared away Sasha could only stand there as a screaming torso smashed into her knocking her out cold. Doniban smiled as he watched the upstart wizard tumble into a table and chairs. Foolish child playing with magic lol. John came on full speed slashing left, right but the monster easily dodged the attacks stepping back to regroup and attack John watched as the Monsters left hand and forearm melted into a sheild as his right liquified to a chain with a large spiked ball at the end. John grinned and laughed to himself well at least im not going to die in my sleep.
As Sasha opened her eyes she was horrified to see the whole town tied up and stacked around the square people screaming and crying. as the focus came to her she saw Doniban in the center of the town chanting in a form she had never heard. doniban finished the summoning and the ground began to crack around him and tear apart. he looked to Sasha ive invited some friends and a snack to the party. sasha screamed in terror as the first demons began to crawl out of the cracks small spider like creautres then they cradually got bigger from chain demons ,bone devils a balor and last a pit feind. As the pitfeind crawled out it knelt before the Doniban." Master how may i serve you " Tell me of the war with Bel " we are at a standstill master they do not attack and we do nto either" good Doniban replied then you have time to have fun. i want you and your troop here to ravage these lands here and make them scared to sleep at nite. Doniban walked away as the screams continued with a wave of his hand a portal opened up to the darkwoods " i wonder if i can find that tasty bite i smelled earlier
Back to top Go down
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War with Havenswatch   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:43 pm

Kyrryn sits and sharpens the tip of his spear with a sinister smirk on his face. The Dark One looks out the loft window of the Black Bear Tavern into the harbor where his dead armada waits.
"Soon Havenswatch will feel your touch, my friends." Kyrryn quietly states. The Death Knight then walks to the table at the center of the room and places the spear down next to other spears along with various other weapons. Swords, hammers, and axes of all types cover the table. One by one they are inspected by Death’s favorite son. Just then Magnus, Kyrryn’s head bartender, walks into the loft.
“M’Lord there is a problem in the main room that needs your attention.” The fairly large Viking said.
“I never thought I would hear the day that YOU of all people could not handle a drunk or even a group of drunks, Magnus.” Kyrryn chuckled.
“That’s why I hired you.” the Infernal Champion roars on.
Magnus adds. “Kyrryn.....Its a armed guard bearing the colors and symbols of Havenswatch.”
Kyrryn grabs his favorite sword and hand-axe from the table. “I will be there shortly....pour them the drinks of there choice and feed them hearty.”

Magnus returns to his duties at the bar and passes on the orders of his dark employer to the cook and wench working in the tavern. The soldiers newly arrived into the city are clad in full armor and proudly display the colors of the lands they hail from.
“Is Sir Kyrryn coming or not?” the Captain asks. “O he is....was..... in council with a bar maid.” Magnus lightheartedly replies with his little white lie.
“He bids you welcome to the Black Bear and please enjoy are hospitality.” At this point two lovely looking wenches come from the back of the bar with pitchers of ale and a platter of the best cuts of meat with cheese and bread as well. “Please enjoy braves warriors.” The wenches smiles and run off to the back.

The soldiers sit and dine while the Captain continues to look towards the loft, waiting for the founder of the feast to join them. Finally Kyrryn descends from his loft wearing his armor draped in the colors of the Fallen. With helm in hand, Kyrryn steps to the table and places it next to a open chair. The soldiers stop and glare at the newly arrived Knight to the feast.
“Gentlemen please enjoy.” Kyrryn calmly addresses the men of Havenswatch as he begins to sit at the head of the table. The soldiers slowly return to the plates and tankards. The Captain looks at Kyrryn in a state of high alert.

“How is it that a troop of Havenswatch just waltz onto the Island of Kalladen plus walk into the gates of its main Castle and not take fire?” Kyrryn asks of the Captain and his men. “Are we not at War?”
“We are noble Knight, but your King has allowed myself and my men entrance to speak with him in hopes of coming to a arrangement between our two lands.” the Captain replies as he drinks from his cup. “So why come to the Bear?” Kyrryn says to the Captain and he replies “King McDonald told us that you would give us his answer on the matter at hand.” Kyrryn stands with a sinister smile crawling across his face. “He sent you here for his answer?” the Captain shakes his head yes as he tips his tankard back.

Kyrryn spins around and with one swing of his sword slices the throat of the Captain. Blood and ale pour from the opened wound as the Captains look of shock stares back at the Dark Warrior. “Here is his answer and its quite clear don’t you think?” Kyrryn spouts in glee as he hacks the next soldier with is axe. The remaining soldiers in a state bewilderment rise from the table and began to charge towards the already blood drunk Knight. A Sgt thrust towards his target with a spear, but misses as Kyrryn buries his axe in his neck and throws the dying man to the ground. Another soldiers engages the knight and slashes with furious vengeance. Kyrryn fights back the blows and grabs the swordsman by the throat. The soldiers begins to wither and die under the death knight’s touch.
“I take your life.” Kyrryn whispers as he releases the now pile of bones and rags. Just then a soldier drives yet another spear at the back of the dark one, but it splinters and breaks against the black armor. “Nice try.” Kyrryn says and backhands the warrior against the wall.
While Kyrryn scanned the room a soldier was able to come from behind and pierce under the arm armor into the ribs. Kyrryn drops to the ground in pain as the remaining three soldiers run up on there bloodied prey. The four warriors of Havenswatch surround Kyrryn but hold there position.
“You killed our Captain, our friends, our allies.” one of the soldiers yelled. “What do you have to say for yourself Stonewall?” another added.

Kyrryn rises to his feet and spits blood onto the floor. “Victims.......aren’t we all.” The black knight replied. the soldiers rush in and that moment Kyrryn released his dark angelic wings. The force knocks down the soldiers as Kyrryn ascends off the ground. Blue energy crackles and surges through the armor and wings as Kyrryn draws two large knives from there sheathes. The soldiers in fear charge towards Kyrryn again with spears at the ready. Kyrryn cuts down two soldiers quickly and the remaining two begin to run towards the tavern door. The winged knight drops to the ground and calls for his crossbow. Magnus from the bar hurls a black and silver double crossbow to his master. No sooner his hands gripped the weapon that two bolts charged with blue energy fly from the bow. One bolt strikes its target in the back and another in the head. The energy bound into the bolts caused the soldiers to burst into a spray of blood and light.

Kyrryn throws the crossbow back to the bartender. “Clean this place up and make ready for business tonight.” Kyrryn says as he wipes blood from his face. “I’m going to the Castle to speak with my brother....the bar is yours Magnus.” the Dark One said. With a nod his head, Magnus began his tasks and Kyrryn took flight over the city streets towards Castle Kalladen.

Written by Sir Kyrryn Stonewall, posted by Dame Sleet Gil-shalos

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War with Havenswatch   War with Havenswatch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War with Havenswatch
Page 1 of 1